National Emergency Food Services & Catering Services
There’s no time for negotiation in an emergency and you have more important things to do than fill out paperwork and sign contracts. At Latitude Catering’s Emergency Response Catering Division, we understand the importance of having your vendors pre-arranged. Our service options are designed to meet your needs. We are one of the few mobile disaster food service companies in the US and can help you in any emergency situation.
- Emergency Catering Response Time is Immediate
- Packed and on the road within 4 hours of initial phone call
- 22,500 meals per day be served with 3 kitchens (up to 7,500 persons)
- 7,500 meals per day can be served in each kitchen (up to 2,500 persons)
- Caloric intake menus to your specifications
- Breakfasts, Lunch & Dinne
- Fully Self-Contained Mobile Kitchens
- Sheltered Dining area for 200 or more
- Drink & Hand-wash Stations available
- Pre-arranged contracts formulated to fit your needs
Some of you may know us as Port-A-Pit Catering, which we work as with the US Forest Service and Hurricaines such as Katrina, Ivan, Ike and Jeanie as well as the Columbia Space Shuttle recovery and many other national emergencies.
Let's hope that you never have to use us, but if you do, rest assured we will make sure your emergency team receives the care and sustenance they deserve.
Call Us at 520.888.3000
3375 Edison Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025
Latitude Catering * 24 E. Flores St. Tucson, AZ 85705 * 520.888.3000
"Out of 7 national kitchens I worked with this year, Latitude Catering produced the tastiest meals!"
-John W. US Forest Service
Copyright 2013 Latitude Catering: Tucson Catering. All Rights Reserved.